So I have brought back my cooking series! This time, Kiiro shows us how to make a delicious egg drop soup. Don't miss the printable version on adorable Rilakkuma stationery below!
Kiiroitori’s Egg Drop Soup
Ingredients: (Serves 3)
♡ 4 ½ cups water + 1 tb chicken bouillon powder
*if using homemade broth, add 1 1/2 tsp salt instead of bouillon
♡ ½ tsp salt
♡ 3 eggs
♡ 3 tb starch dissolved in some water
♡ Wakame or your choice of seaweed (optional)
♡ Sesame oil or green onions to taste as a topping
1. Dissolve bouillon and salt in water. Bring to a boil and then add starch-water mixture.
2. Bring to a boil again.
2. Beat eggs. Slowly pour in eggs in a circular motion.
3. Once water nears a boil, turn off the heat. Add in your choice of seaweed. and
4. Serve with a dash of sesame oil and green onion to taste.
**Bonus add ins**
1. Try adding some pre-cooked gyoza! Yummy!!
2. Swap out chicken broth with dashi for a Japanese flavor alternative! Delicious with fresh or dried shiitake.
Printable version here!