Wednesday, October 26, 2016

♡ Rilakkuma News: Tsum tsums? & Christmas Sets ♡ (October 2016)

I decided to start doing some new videos about the latest releases from Rilakkuma.
In this series, I'll also be making blog posts so you can see full sized pictures of the releases I mention.

Next, let's take a look at the releases this month.

There will be a 2017 special series for Kiiroitori! It's the year of the chicken, so Kiiro will bring you good luck. On November 10, they will be released for sale on the San-X net shop.
Full info at San-X here..

from San-X


There's also a ton of new Koguma goods coming out! Yay! (Releasing in November)

from San-X
from San-X

There are also some bathroom goods including a toothbrush holder, towel hook, sponge and soap dish! They also have face towels too!




There's a new release of the Mochi-petan series! Tons of different San-X characters too!


I absolutely LOVE this Lawson set (available in September), but I can't find it anywhere : (

Any help finding this one??

full info here


 There are some really cute anniversary sets too!! They are offered for pre order on Mira Plush!


full info here
full info here
full info here

 Finally, the 2016 Rilakkuma Christmas series!!! Yay! They took so long to release info about these. I have had the Christmas play set preordered since September! I think I will be buying these directly from the San-X Net Shop. Mira Plush now has them!




 Yay, 2016 Calendars! I got one of these, too!
All calendar selections can be found here! I've seen them for purchase on the San-X net shop, ebay, and Amazon.jp.




I also got the yearly bill book! You can keep track of all your expenses! I bought mine on Amazon.jp using Buyee, but I've also gotten it at CD Japan in previous years.

from San-X

I also love these little mascot stamps! I'm not sure where we will be able to find them though...Tiny things are often so hard to track down.


That's all! : ) Do you like this new Rilakkuma News idea?

No comments:

Post a Comment