Thursday, January 2, 2014

Kawaii Christmas Gifts!! ヽ(^Д^)ノ


Merry Christmas!!! I did a lot of the wrapping this year, so I made them super cute! I guess the holidays are over, but I got this cute paper at WalMart. They had several different Hello Kitty patterns. Target also had cute huge gift bags in their dollar section (big snowman pictured). My kawaii gift wrapping video has more DIY ideas too. ^.^

I got my mom some fun things from Marshalls and Macys, and I got my dad some cool Japanese Moomin keychains from Strapya and a DIY camera kit from J-list.


Bo was super crazy this Christmas. He got me a ton of cute magazines from CD Japan (doing a Japanese magazine guide video soon!) and also...dun dun dun...a pretty Rilakkuma ring from Japan!! It is so cute, and the packaging is adorable as well. You can find it here at Rakuten.


 My parents surprised Bo with a PS4!! They basically got it a day or so before Christmas just by luck. :3 Bo was super shocked!!


 

I got 2 Rilakkuloset rilakkumas and 2 Rilakkuloset outfits. The outfits come separate from the bears, but Strapya had a great deal that included both. (Strapya is a good place to buy Rilakkuma at a low price, but they don't always have them available) I also got some cute socks (including Hello Kitty ones!) from Forever 21!



Rilakkuma and I enjoyed some Neuhaus chocolates together too ^.^

It was a really good Christmas! 

I'll be uploading the blog with Bo and I very soon.

What did you get for Christmas?


(´ ▽`).。o♡ Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment