Wednesday, June 8, 2016

♡ RILAKKUMA SHOPS IN HONG KONG ♡

When I was in Hong Kong, I wanted to make sure I made time for some Rilakkuma shopping! It's really great because the shops are stocked with both new releases and tons of goods/plush from old series!

Rilakkuma jewelry on sale at Lukfook! The big gold kuma in right back was $600 USD !

If you are planning some Rilakkuma shopping in Hong Kong, see my vlog and it may be easier for you to recognize the places on your trip!

♡ RILAKKUMA SHOPS IN HONG KONG: (In order of the vlog) 

記利佐冶街2-10號銅鑼灣地帶1樓144舖 (Store 144), Hong Kong

The shop outside has windows with tons of goods layered on top of each other! I stared at the windows for ages!
This is the first one I went to because it was near my hotel. It was hard to find! It is in a mall like building and you just have to keep rounding corners until you find their shop number. Even though it's first floor, I do think there is an escalator when you first enter. It's a tiny tiny shop, but it is packed with plush and goods. It may be helpful to see their Instagram or Facebook page first, and then you can go in telling them what you want to buy. They do have a second, bigger shop (below) so that is another option. When I was there, I was afraid I was annoying the salesperson, I'm not sure why. They do take American Express we noticed. (I took video of the outside)

Business card listing their locations and contact info.
inside Sino Center (anime/Japanese hobby mall)
香港旺角彌敦道582-592號信和中心11樓1105 (11th floor, Room 1105) 

My super purchase from J-Market!

Huge store! They are the bigger sister store of the one above. If you are also interested in Japanese games or anime you really should come here because the mall it is in also has tons of other related shops. The saleslady was really nice to me! If you ask about a particular series they are quite helpful. She even gave me a free gift! I think I spend a couple hundred there, haha. (There were signs against taking photos so I could not get footage inside the shop, but I have video of the mall.)

They gave me this!! I was so touched!
3. 旺角CHIC之堡店 Mong Kok 
旺角彌敦道608號W PLAZA 3樓328號鋪
Shop 328 3rd Floor President Commercial Centre, No.608 Nathan Road, Mong Kok, Kowloon


Burger kumas from J-Market! No Kiiro though! 

This was a tinier store too, but they also do have additional locations. When I went there, the girl was out, so I had to wait outside for a bit with another shopper. It seems they also do preorders because many were coming in to pick up orders. With all of these shops, it's important to check their hours because as a friend told me, many do not open until later in the day, but are open late at night. 


These are the three I made time for! There are others, too. Be sure to see my video to see more video of the shops and what I bought. Special thanks to my friend the Nancinator who gave me tons of helpful tips about these shops on my trip!

I have a question for you all. Have you bought from any of these (or other) Hong Kong sellers? I have heard that some claim to ship internationally but never follow up with order requests.
Make sure you are subscribed to my channel so you don't miss any of my Hong Kong shopping adventures, Pom Pom Purin Cafe vlog, and my Rilakkuma videos!

Hope you guys are all doing well! Keep in touch--I'm always on Instagram, Snapchat (PescaMaryan), and my Facebook page to chat. 


No comments:

Post a Comment