Monday, October 27, 2014

☆*:.。.Rilakkuma Yamanote Line Collection & Haul from Japan!.。.:*☆


So adorable! Go here for all the details from San-X (Photo by San-X). 


Unfortunately, when I was in Japan, I did not get to ride on the Rilakkuma decorated Yamanote Line. I'm not sure if it was over or if I just didn't happen to see it. But, I was really happy to enjoy the cute Yamanote displays in the Rilakkuma stores!

Luckily, they also had some good collectibles at the stores too. I was so tempted to get the bigger versions.. and as I'm looking at my photos of my collection..I'm tempted to search for the bigger ones~~!

It's an adorable series, I just wish they had incorporated Korilakkuma. There are two versions of Rilakkuma a passenger and a train driver and a Kiiroitori plush. I got the conductor version.




I had trouble finding a page with ALL of the Yamanote Goods in one spot, but here are the links you need to check out for all the events and info: San-X Blog, & Yamanote Info Page. Here are some links on where you can buy: Miraplush, ebay and Amazon. I have yet to see any fake versions for this plush, just be sure you are clear on what size you are buying. If you ever need to ask me a question about an authentic one, please let me know.

As you can see in my video, I set up my collection in my Ikea cubby and hang the folder in the back so its like a little train scene! Kumas are hard to get to stand up so I just have a little plastic organizer to arrange them. I use a Yamanote Line souvenir towel to decorate too ^.^. I have the back lit with some Christmas lights and it looks really pretty in the evening.



You can see the video for more about my haul and this cute series!

No comments:

Post a Comment