Friday, January 30, 2015

♡ Kawaii Valentine's Haul: Target • Dollar Tree • Hello Kitty • かわいいバレンタインホール

I love this time of year! There are so many great things in stores in kawaii pastel colors. In this post I'm sharing some kawaii things I have found in my local stores during the Valentine's Day season.

Last year, I got pink, heart shaped measuring spoons from Wal-Mart. And this year, I found a whole set of heart shaped measuring cups and spoons at my local Marc's discount store. (You can never have too many measuring spoons!) It's perfect for my 'kawaii' kitchen theme I am creating.


If you are looking for cute, cheap Japanese stationery, check out the Target dollar section. It is right at the front of the store and has bins of either $1 or $3 goodies. You can also find some Japanese snacks sometimes like Choco Koala. They nearly almost always have Hello Kitty items. This time of year they have a bunch of really fun Valentine's Day themed stickers and goodies.


I also was able to find some discounted Hello Kitty Christmas sets at Target too! It came down to about 70 cents! A lot of these stickers can be used year round, like the Hello Kitty bows. They also had the memo pads at my Target too.


I got this mini mail bin too. I think I'm going to keep stamps and return address labels in it as an organizer on my desk! 

Target also had lots of Disney products as well. I spotted Pooh, Elsa, and also Snoopy items in the bins. I love this Snoopy girl. Anyone can tell me what is the story behind this?


Dollar Tree is my favorite dollar store, for some reason I never have too much luck at the other ones. They have fliers in the store for some DIY Valentine's ideas which are kind of fun. I'm doing my own DIY as well.


I got some cute pink hangers (tucked in with the regular goods) and a cute bear card for Bo!



Here's the video if you'd like to watch! I'll be posting more Valentine's Day videos in the next week or so!


No comments:

Post a Comment