Saturday, January 31, 2015

Kawaii Mall Haul: Shiseido at Sephora & Macy’s かわいいホール

So it took me awhile to post about this, but I thought it would still be fun to blog about. ^o^

Last November, my local Sephora had a VIP party that included a 20% discount and free snacks! I took Bo along and we did some shopping together.

They opened the store an hour or two early for the mini party and had juice and cookies..and some cute Sephora style napkins.

Bo enjoyed the snacks while I took a look around. Normally I do any Sephora shopping online so I can see all the products, get the ebates discount, and get the freebies that come with it. My store doesn't always have all the Hello Kitty or Shiseido section that is like the online one.


I only go to Sephora when I get a coupon and have my gift cards, so I picked up a few things at the event!


So happy to wear my Samantha purse out~~ It really works for any season!! 



I bought the Shiseido Perfect Cleansing Oil because I wanted to compare it to the Perfect Whip Perfect Oil (the 'drugstore' Shiseido line in Japan) that I had reviewed previously. 

So far I really love it! I will do a review of this.

If you don't want to spend a lot of Shiseido products check out your local Marshall's, TJ Maxx or Homegoods. Mine often has Shiseido in their clearance! Sometimes even for $10.
~~~~~♡~~~~~♡~~~~~♡~~~~~♡~~~~~
Luckily, Bo ALSO had some leftover gift cards to Starbucks! So we had some hot chocolate and I got lemon bread! (I really want to make a good lemon bread myself at some point.)


We stopped by Macy's and it turns out that Shiseido was having their gift with purchase! There is a new line of products called Ibuki that is meant for girls around my age. Its purpose it to protect skin from damage and rejuvenate it. I later bought it online (for all the max freebies of course) and selected a starter set, as well as the Shiseido Honey Cake soap. The gift with purchase had lots of Ibuki samples. 



The combined Shiseido Haul!

It's fun to refresh your skin regimen. And I love re-organizing my bathroom with all the new stuff. 



So far I'm loving it! Review to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment