Sunday, March 6, 2016

Kawaii Plan with Me ♡ February ♡ Rilakkuma with Hearts

If you haven't heard, I have started a new series on my YouTube for kawaii calendar videos! So far I have posted January and February's

This month I decided to go with a Rilakkuma with Hearts theme for the month of Valentine's!


I took some simple deco tape to go around the month and added in some large memo sheets at the bottom. I also found a few stickers from the series too!

The planner I'm using is the 2016 calendar that has the Monkey Rilakkuma on the cover. It is a really nice large planner. You can see my planner in my video here.



I have seen these for sale on eBay and also local kawaii shops like Shopkawaii.com (Kawaii Gifts) in Pittsburgh. But as you can see above, I think you can take an ordinary calendar and decorate with your own memo pads or pictures you print off the internet!

Hope you like this new mini series! You can see the video here.

No comments:

Post a Comment